The digital lab is temporarily closed as we transition the lab into a new shared art-making facility inside Crosstown Concourse. Stay tuned for updates on when that facility is open and accepting memberships.
Crosstown Arts’ Digital Lab supports the Memphis’ creative community by providing artists and musicians full access to industry standard art and music-making technology. The Mac-based lab offers the full Adobe Creative Suite of software, as well as Avid’s Pro Tools, to artists and musicians working at any level of expertise on their creative projects.
Hardware at each of the 6 stations
- 27-inch iMacs with a Retina 5K screen
- Midi Controller Keyboard
- Scarlett 2i2 interface
Software at each of the 6 stations
- Avid Pro Tools is the industry standard digital audio workstation (DAW). Record, edit, mix and master music and audio.
- ALL available Creative Cloud programs including:
- Photoshop – image editing and compositing
- Lightroom – digital photo processing and editing
- Illustrator – vector graphics and illustration
- InDesign – page design and layout for print and digital publishing
- Premiere Pro – video production and editing
- SpeedGrade – film finishing and color editing
- After Effects – cinematic visual effects and motion graphics
- Adobe Audition – audio recording, mixing and restoration
- Adobe Media Encoder – quickly output files for virtually any screen
- Dreamweaver – web and mobile design
- Adobe Muse – website design without coding