Visit the gallery inside Crosstown Concourse (1350 Concourse Ave, Suite 280).
- See monthly art shows featuring local and visiting artists, open Tuesday – Friday, 10 am – 8 pm; Saturday, 10 am-6 pm, and Sunday, noon-6 pm.
- Attend opening night events, gallery talks and monthly discussion groups with artists and curators.
Come to an event or have your own show at 430 N. Cleveland
- Check out a music show, art show, performance, screening, lecture or other arts-related event organized by a wide range of local and visiting artists, curators, musicians, and organizations.
- Have your own art or music show, performance or other arts-related event, with complete creative control over your content.
- Organize an arts-related event for another artist, musician, performer; solo or group show.
Apply to the Residency Program
Apply to the multidisciplinary residency program, which provides living spaces and studio spaces at Crosstown Concourse. Join a community of artists, access production and fabrication resources, and participate in public programs.
Volunteer with Crosstown Arts
Become a valuable part of the Crosstown Arts team and help us cultivate the creative community in Memphis. Volunteers have the opportunity to assist in our galleries, lead craft tables and games at Concourse-wide events, and numerous other critical functions to make Crosstown Arts a success. To learn more, email Madelyn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create, learn, or teach youth at one of our public programs
- Sign up for an after-school youth arts workshop (ages 10-18).
- Teach an arts-based workshop in your field of interest.
- To learn more, email Joy at email@example.com.