Visit the gallery at 422 N. Cleveland
- See monthly art shows featuring local and visiting artists, open Tuesday – Saturday, 10 am – 6 pm.
- Attend opening night events, gallery talks and monthly discussion groups with artists and curators.
Come to an event or have your own show at 430 N. Cleveland
- Check out a music show, art show, performance, screening, lecture or other arts-related event organized by a wide range of local and visiting artists, curators, musicians, and organizations.
- Have your own art or music show, performance or other arts-related event, with complete creative control over your content.
- Organize an arts-related event for another artist, musician, performer; solo or group show.
Apply to the Studio Residency Program
Apply to receive 4-month access to a private 750 square foot studio offered at no cost to the artist. If selected, participate in public programs like an Open Studio event, artist talks, and a short-term exhibition.
Create, learn, or teach at story booth
- Sign up for story booth’s after-school youth arts workshops (ages 10-18).
- Teach an arts-based workshop in your field of interest.
- Come to a book-signing, writer’s talk or literary event hosted by Crosstown Arts.
- Host your own literary event or program at story booth, based on calendar availability.
Explore the Cleveland Street Flea Market
- Find antiques, vintage clothing & furniture, records, jewelry, housewares & handmade items for sale. Support your local neighborhood vendors by visiting their booths, the café and barber shop.
- Rent a booth at the flea market and create your own retail shop. Become a vendor and sell whatever makes you happy!
- Join or lead collaborative workshops, art projects & art installations happening in the flea market’s public exhibition space, and follow the flea market on facebook for updates about these events and other happenings.